So proud of myself! I cooked #mahimahi (about 3 5-ounce fillets, ~the size of the palm of the hand) and it was delish!! I rarely cook #fish… Not because I don’t love it, but 1) it leaves an all too powerful odor in a small apartment, and 2) I realized I had a misconceived notion that it was difficult (or timely) to cook, when it’s neither!
How to cook in a pan:
1) Place burner on high heat and lightly spray with oil.
2) In the meantime- combine about 2 tbsp of melted butter, half the juice of a lemon, 1 tsp of low sodium #soysauce, and (very important) a bunch of #lemonzest.
3) Brush the sauce on both sides of the filet.
4) Cook for 3 min of each side.
5) Add a little more lemon zest and S&P to taste.
So good! And EASY. It took me about 15min total and I still have two fillets lefts for other #easymeals.
#bushwick #bushwicknutrition #lazynutrition #lazynutritionist #lemon #healthyfats #omega3s